Silica is found in the Red Desert Clay; 55.3% is necessary for the absorption of calcium into the bone tissue. The calcium atom, under certain pH factors can be overloaded with phosphorus, which may prevent it from entering the bones. Silica is commonly lacking in diets and is recognized to alter the configuration of the molecules, thus enabling calcium to enter into the bone mass. This is most useful for re-calcification of the bone structure (Neva Jensen B.S., author, lecturer).
Here are some other benefits:
- Assists in removing heavy metals, i.e. aluminum, mercury, lead, arsenic, radiation, etc.
- Assists in removing chemicals, pathogens and many toxic substances
- Acid Reflux symptoms - Excellent remedy for an upset stomach or acid reflex
- Excellent in removing unfriendly bacteria inside and outside the body
- Beneficial in stabilizing potassium levels
- Ganglion Cyst - often dissolves cysts
- Builds bone density
- Loose bowels - often corrects the situation
- Helpful when recovering from chemical therapies and radiation
- Teeth - clay binds to bacteria around the gum-line and is excellent for periodontal issues
- Chrons and sometimes colitis sufferers find the clay helpful
- Excellent facial